EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:The incumbent must have graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering, along with minimum 05 years of marketing and sales experience in relevant market.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:The incumbent must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Marketing & Sales tools and potential business areas.
The incumbent must demonstrate the management and supervisory skills, negotiation and decision making skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES:1. Fulfill all the requirements of approved quality management system within the scope of work.
2. Achieve the agreed monthly and yearly targets.
3. Presenting the services to the client in structured professional way, face to face.
4. Listening to customer requirement and presenting appropriately to make sales.
5. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person and via telephone calls and emails.
6. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential clients to prospect for new business.
7. Timely responding to incoming emails and phones enquiries.
8. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
9. Gathering market and client information.
10. Creating detailed proposal document, often as part of a formal bidding process.
11. Gaining a clear understanding of customer businesses and requirements.
Please send us your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org